This course is designed to really exercise your brain.
Improve both your bidding and your play. With weekly bidding quizzes, Opener hand evaluations, Responder hand evaluations, you will see bidding in a whole new light. Then watch as Keith takes you on a voyage of discovery in how to play a hand. This month there is an intensive training workshop on tba. Keith really gets you involved in understanding thus simple, yet often misused, topic. And finish off with a quiz to test your knowledge
- Weekly bidding quizzes – bid 16 hands every week
- Weekly hand Analysis – Come with Keith as he analyses the bidding. Sometimes it will be from opener’s perspective, sometimes from responder’s perspective, and sometimes from the defender’s perspective
- Play hands through the eyes of a world class declarer
- Then practice making your own plan with an interactive topic where you learn how to count your losers, or winners if playing in notrumps.
- Each week there is a quiz on opening leads
- Then practice working out your opening leads in this interactive topic
- A monthly intensive workshop tba with lots of quizzes and a 20% discount on the book.
This course costs $30 per week and runs for 28 days and includes the content of weeks 13 to 16 of the ongoing GRAND SLAM course.